Monday, October 22, 2012

My pain is your gain-2 extra days to earn points

Hey ya'll,

Remember that zombie race I did last weekend? Well, not only did I die and become one of the undead--all my flags were taken and I ended the race a zombie--but I was also eaten alive by desert mites/desert chiggers/an unholy flesh-eating insect that makes me wish zombies were real because their bites would probably be less annoyingly painful.

Yes, desert mites, that have left horrible swollen bite marks all over every place where my skin was caressed by tight clothing. Let your imagination fill in the blanks, but I will share that the bites under my armpits make me feel like I have the mumps or the lumps or something terrible that is going to explode from under my arms and infect all of the surrounding citizenry with killer spores.

So, due to the level of pain I'm in--and the amount of Benadryl I'm taking to reduce the size of the swollen bites--I am extending the contest until October 26th. You have until Friday to pimp ROMEO REDEEMED and then email me at stacey.jay.ya at gmail dot com with your tally of "what I have done to promo your book." For a list of ways to earn points, scroll down through the blog to the proper entry (I would link it for you, but I am wasted on Benadryl.)

And please, do go forth and promo. I could really use your help and so far there hasn't been a great deal of participation, which equals not a lot of extra prizes. The more you participate, the more loot I will give away. So make use of those extra days!

xo,

Stacey


1 comment:

burun estetigi said...

Your websites are a great inspriration. Thank you for all of the great ideas and tips you share with everyone.burun estetigi