Saturday, January 5, 2013

Come see me Monday night at Books Inc!

This Monday at 6:30!

Come see me! Get free books! Pick up your signed copy of JULIET IMMORTAL or ROMEO REDEEMED!

Take a gander at the poster to find out where-->



Hope to have the chance to mingle with some of you. I'll be bringing lots of good books to add to the swap (and I won't take anything for myself, I promise, unless you have something I really want and then I may have to wrestle a lady or two.) I'll also have an Advanced Reader Copy of OF BEAST AND BEAUTY to give away. It was a hotly coveted item at last night's signing so be sure to show up and get your name in the pot tomorrow.

All best and thanks to Lauren Bjorkman, Kimberly Derting, and everyone who came out and made the event last night at Keplers a big success. (And additional thanks to Angela of Keplers who is such a complete doll I can hardly stand it. Thanks Angela!)

See you Monday?

Stacey

No comments: